This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soholaunch templates!!

i would like to create a shop on soholaunch as previous help suggested that this would be the best option. i have installed soho on an add-on domain. i am currently trying to either create a template from scratch as the pdf download suggests or download a current template from soho and edit it in macromedia. i have little to no experience with this but as far as this post goes (http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/soh...-template.html) i think the download and edit seems to be my best option to start off. i tried to find the template in soho admin through filezilla but had no luck. can someone tell me where to find the templates so i can edit them please.

also can somebody tell me what adobe image ready is as i cant find that on adobe website anywhere. its what the download guide for creating templates from scratch is using and i think it will be easier to follow if the guide is using that. i have adobe photoshop. is this the same thing?

Re: soholaunch templates!!

Please click the below link...

The official source for add-on features (plugins) and templates for Soholaunch Pro Edition. Download freebies, purchase premium addons, or develop your own and add them to your site!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X