Feedback appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback appreciated

Looking for a little feedback for my website, hoping that my site is easy to navigate and it hopefully looks professional.

I welcome all feedback positive and negative comments.

www.captivision.co.uk

thanks

David

Re: Feedback appreciated

David is a photographer based in Monifieth just outside Dundee, Scotland. He is 44 years old and has enjoyed a passion for photography since he was a teenager. He has been running his own business for the last 6 years. Available to travel throughout Scotland including Fife, Angus, Tayside, Perthshire, Aberdeenshire, down to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the borders. For all types of photographs including family portraits, modelling shoots, special occasions etc.

Many clients enjoy us visiting them, as this provides the freedom to change clothes.

For information on Canvas prints including prices, sizes and available what's available?
    please do not hesitate to contact me

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Feedback appreciated

A lot of your text on the service pages (weddings for instance) are extending beyond the boxes they are in. There's also a shape in the wedding page that show up weird as if it wasn't uploaded to your site properly. Are you verifying you site on a few different browsers? I'm using Firefox. I learned to make the BV images a bit longer and test view on Firefox, Chrome, and IE because each shows the elements a bit differently. Some of the browsers extend the size of the text you use, even if they are web safe fonts.
      Mr. Big Paw
      Somewhere in the CO mountains
      Big Paw Services

Comment

Working...
      X