This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support Ticket Software

Did I dream it, or is there a support ticket software product download available on the BV site? I want to add this system to a site I am building and I'm sure I saw it somewhere. I like the system BV are using and I think it is also used elsewhere. Anyone know if its available here or if not where I can download the system - preferably free....)))

Re: Customer Support Ticket Software

why don't you google or yahoo it?? There are many..........
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

There are tweo of them: PHP Support Tickets and Support Logic Helpdesk. Both autoinstallable through Fantastico for free.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Brilliant - thanks for that both. I thought I had seen it somewhere. I had already done the Google search and found the software generally, but not always, needed payments. I slipped-up before searching for form software when all the time it was here for free - and the best around!

Comment

The best system in the world is www.kayako.com , its not free, but it is reasonably priced and worth every penny. We get 3000 tickets a day and could not function without it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Many thanks. Much appreciated. John

Comment

Working...
            X