Open to review and critique, Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open to review and critique, Thanks.

Just finished our new website, still have a few pages under construction but would really appreciate feedback from the community. It has been a lot of work but a great learning experience. I love Vodahost and Blue Voda. Thanks.

Monty

http://yes-one.org/

Re: Open to review and critique, Thanks.

Wow .... full marks to you ... I would surely be pleased buying or selling with you ... a fabulous very neat and tidy site. Your videos load well and everything is perfect ....

Great job!

The only thing I could see is when you go into your conference room you cannot come back to your site other than by the back button on your browser, consider setting the target on that link to _blank, this will then open in a separate browser page and your site will still be accessible when closing that page ....

Wow .... kudos to you! Fabulous!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great work,
      You've done a real nice job. Made me look for that place on a map. Your colors are appropriate too.
      Just one thing, what does web conferencing have to do with that community?

Nice job.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Are there more than one of you asking for a review on the same site? It would be much easier if we keep the reviews together - I answered one for this under someone else's request just a bit ago. You'll find my response there :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
          Are there more than one of you asking for a review on the same site? It would be much easier if we keep the reviews together - I answered one for this under someone else's request just a bit ago. You'll find my response there :)
          Nope, this is my first request for review Bethers.

Monty

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
            Great work,
            You've done a real nice job. Made me look for that place on a map. Your colors are appropriate too.
            Just one thing, what does web conferencing have to do with that community?

Nice job.
            Hi Bill,

Thanks for the comments. The web conference room is where we can meet clients, do presentations, and communicate by voice or text. A very cool tool for customer service.

Monty

Comment

I would agree with the conference room concept, excellent too ... really consider that _blank, it may be something of use in the conference room for your clients to browse through your site as you confer .......

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                I would agree with the conference room concept, excellent too ... really consider that _blank, it may be something of use in the conference room for your clients to browse through your site as you confer .......
                Absolutely! I will make that change... hmmm, there is no easy way to change that link on all pages. LOL. Back to work. Thanks for your feedback.

Monty

Comment

Then my review simply disappeared -------- hmmmmmmmmm - cuz I typed one!

Here goes again
                  The site is very well designed, but needs some tweaking for search engines. If I was shopping for a home - I wouldn't find you. You've made your page titles with your company name - but no where does that tell me what you are or where you are. I don't search for land or homes - I search for real estate - but there you probably could do some research. I think a better title for you would be NC | Brunswick County Land | Real Estate for sale from Yes Inc.

Now - if I saw that - and I was looking in NC - I'd know I was at the right place.

Then, I went to your current listings - and I have no clue where that house or that property are. I'm sitting next to someone who's from NC - and he asked right away - where is it? But - we have no clue. What city? Near the beach?

Now, as for your business - you don't have an address? You are in the type of business where I would expect a location with a complete address. And that would give me more peace of mind contacting you.

The page of Mimosa Homes is entirely a picture - which means the se's will not see that page at all - so it literally doesn't exist and will not get you any visitors via finding it on se's. Also, the page title doesn't say where it is - I'll bet it's not the only Mimosa South in the country - and people looking for NC aren't going to have a clue that's in NC.

The site is well designed and laid out - but needs definite tweaking for your customers and the se's - who are actually looking for the same things the customers will be searching for.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                    Then my review simply disappeared -------- hmmmmmmmmm - cuz I typed one!

Here goes again
                    The site is very well designed, but needs some tweaking for search engines. If I was shopping for a home - I wouldn't find you. You've made your page titles with your company name - but no where does that tell me what you are or where you are. I don't search for land or homes - I search for real estate - but there you probably could do some research. I think a better title for you would be NC | Brunswick County Land | Real Estate for sale from Yes Inc.

Now - if I saw that - and I was looking in NC - I'd know I was at the right place.

Then, I went to your current listings - and I have no clue where that house or that property are. I'm sitting next to someone who's from NC - and he asked right away - where is it? But - we have no clue. What city? Near the beach?

Now, as for your business - you don't have an address? You are in the type of business where I would expect a location with a complete address. And that would give me more peace of mind contacting you.

The page of Mimosa Homes is entirely a picture - which means the se's will not see that page at all - so it literally doesn't exist and will not get you any visitors via finding it on se's. Also, the page title doesn't say where it is - I'll bet it's not the only Mimosa South in the country - and people looking for NC aren't going to have a clue that's in NC.

The site is well designed and laid out - but needs definite tweaking for your customers and the se's - who are actually looking for the same things the customers will be searching for.
                    Great feedback! Exactly what I need. Thank you, Bethers. SEO is my next task and your comments are very helpful.

Monty

Comment

if bethers gives a great review then your site looks good. :)
                      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
                      X