Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Flash Player

Walter B Bull Jr www.the-slingshot.com

I have put FLV movies on my site and am playing them with a JW Player. Once I get the code right it works fine but when I try to put two videos on one page I get a Flash error that one of the two is an unsafe action. I try to put allow as an option but that does not work.

The page is www.the-slingshot.com/summit.html for viewing. The page has a second video that can't be uploaded. Page seems to play OK.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Probably not a Blue Voda problem

Walter

Re: Help with Flash Player

I found the correct HTML code for multiple players. I hert an error message in preview mode, but public display is fine.

Comment

could you help me installing the jw player on my site? I dont seem to be able to do it... I want to play flv and swf files with controls over it... thx

Comment

Could you help me too? Explaining how you did it?

I uploaded my .flv video through Blueftp but dont know how to get them to be seen on the site. it just dont show. or ask me to download it. I´ve tried several ways the last 8 hrs!

Thank you!!

Comment

Estela... the way I did it...

First dowload the JW Player at http://www.longtailvideo.com/players/jw-flv-player/

Unzip it and get the swfobject.js and player.swf from one of the folders and upload them to your BV main directory...

Then create an HTML code at JW Wizard @ http://www.longtailvideo.com/support...r-setup-wizard

as you like it... with or without skins and

Paste that code to the BV HTML field and make sure that you don't change anything.

It should work... It took me more that 2 days to figure it out... gosh...

Hope it works... otherwise here I am...

linceman

Comment

Help --- off the topic, can anyone tell me what is the best and simplest website builder software for the first timer like myself? Thank you a ton! Can't wait to get started building my website.

Comment

uhhhh BlueVoda :D
              Brian

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks."

www.schompinsurance.com

Comment

Working...
              X