Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to link images

Hello
    I am not able to link images neither my logo.The Hyperlink button is gray and also on right clicking the image>properties i don't get any link option.What could be the possible reason.Please help.
    regard
    Suvin

Re: Not able to link images

Don't right click the image, DOUBLE CLICK IT, this will bring up properties box, where you will see a 'link' tab.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi..
      I tried double clicking it also.The only option i am getting is General???
      Thanks

Comment

What sort of image is it? Are you using an older version of BV? I'm at a loss..

For an illustration, I have captured a screen shot of what you should see http://www.dcwebsolutions.co.uk/imag...or_linking.jpg
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi
          I don't think that i am using an older version of bluevoda.I am getting what you have showed for texts but not for Images.If i am using some another image in a new page i am getting the Link button but not for those images which i want to use.It is a profile picture and a logo in Jpeg.

Comment

Sorry I am at a loss. I am using BV version 11 and it works fine. If you are using an earlier version I would upgrade it, otherwise standby and hopefully someone else will come by and offer a solution.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
            X