Still having navigation bar trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having navigation bar trouble

I am still having trouble with my navigation bar. They all work fine after rebuilding (to get rid of the mysterious black rectangle), but they come up as a background on the title on pages 'contact me', and 'newsletter'. However, on the 'Motorsport art' page, clicking on the icons to bring up the pop-ups, results in the entire background of the pop-up looking like a stretched button. I've cleared my cache, as well as history, and viewed it on different browsers, and devices. ???

Re: Still having navigation bar trouble

Please delete the navigation bars on those pages and the tile backgrounds, then insert them again created from scratch, do not copy and paste from the other pages, this should fix the issue.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Okay, I have done that now, and its a success with the main pages. I tried it on one of the icons - which leads to a pop-up, but it did not work. Do i need to completely rebuild the pop-up page?

Comment

Yes, if you copied and pasted the title backgrounds to the pop up page or the navigation bars you would need to delete them and recreate on the popup page as well.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X