This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass buttons not working

I just published a page a couple of times to see if it didn't publish correctly the first time and I am having trouble with the glass buttons at the bottom. I have several glass buttons at the bottom of the page and each should lead to a new page but they are all coming out published with just one of the buttons information. So I see that buttons information several times and the other information is missing. Not sure what is happening but maybe someone can give me an answer as to what I am doing wrong.

Re: Glass buttons not working

Post the URL to the page in question so we can take a look ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I figured it out I used copy to create the buttons, but when I created them individually they worked ok. Although I don't understand why I can't copy those buttons to create them and be able to change the properties to make them what I want. http://melissasanders.org/truax2.html is the page I am working on

Comment

Hi, you cannot copy and paste the buttons as BlueVoda uses symlinks for them, when you copy and paste it causes issues with duplicating images.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X