Email Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Issues

I read one hundred posts, watched the tutorials, reconfigure and still the same boat.

outlook express will send but not receive.

i get "No MX or A records for beebrothers.org" error in my failure to deliver notice during my test send to info@beebrothers.org from my yahoo account.

still waiting on my site to "propagate" not sure if thats an issue. been thirty hours already.

had this site/mail for years with no problem. just reactivated and published the index page. waiting for that to be an issue also.

first the email not receiving issue. don't know what else to do. did the auto configure, configured it myself, same action, can send but no receive..

in addition when i first open outlook express i get a warning i have never got before: the server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. a certificate processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. do you want to continue using this server?

whatever that means?

thanks
    http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Re: Email Issues

Yahoo requires you to authenticate all email from 3rd party sources.. and chances are your outgoing will have to be configured to your isp protocols.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i can send a test email from outlook to yahoo and it receives it okay. but no outgoing test works to outlook.

"outgoing will have to be configured to your isp protocols."
      in english..lol

i changed everything many different ways in outlook under tools, accounts, properties etc. and nothing seems to work. makes everything not work no matter the combo...at a loss

thanks
      http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

Who is your isp?

smtp.internetprovidersdomainname.com

They may have ssl authentication, which you will have to add your password and login id to, and you may have to change the outging ports to 465.

You will only get this info from them.

Yahoo will send you an email to authenticate and add this email to your user list.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X