X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing www in URL

Hi,

I have been advised that I may incur a duplicate content penalty because my website www.win-tips-football-tip.com is the same as win-tips-football-tip.com

Can I achieve this in BV or do I have to go into my CP?

Many thanks,

Win Tips

Re: www resolve

You have been "advised" incorrectly, as in fact they reflect the same single website published to the same single domain, despite the difference in appearance in the Browser addressbar with or without the "www." preface (which only indicates the manner in which you created the Domain/Add-On Domain upon your hosting account). This affects nothing with regard to SERP or complete domain caching.

If you are unclear on how to properly structure your Domain on your hosting account and wish to 'correct' this instance of a "missing" defaulted "www." URL preface, contact Support for assistance. * Keep in mind, you may have to re-publish your entire site due to reconfiguring your Domain Structure, which is not a big deal since you have every page properly Saved in your BlueVoda folders.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: www resolve

Thank you.
      It just goes to show you that apparantly 'authorative' advice is not necessarily so.
      My advice?
      This forum!

Musky

Comment

Working...
      X