Greeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting

Good Day to you all. I am happy to be joining you all. Allthough I have been using a computer for more that 10 years I am still very ignorant of the ins and outs of recreational and private computing. At least 6 of my years usage was as a book keeper and accountant for my own and my husbands company.
    I have had to try and teach myself what I do know. I make plenty of mistakes and just have to learn from them.
    I am in a bit of a mess at present. I down loaded MSN new Beta Mail. As a result I have lost my tool bars and find the mail fonts far too small for me to read comfortably. I have tried right clicking on the left margin but nothing that comes up is of any use to me.
    My mail is very important to me as my Son and his family live in South Africa and my computer is our main means of contact.
    I must tell you that I am 72 years of age, but only on the outside..LOL.
    I have a good sense of humour and enjoy meeting people. I dont get many opportunities to meet people physically as I am disabled and spend most of my time in a chair. My husband is my carer, we have been married for 52 years, and a very happy 52 years they have been and continue to be.
    I hope you may be able to help me with my present predicament.
    Wishes to you all and keep clicking.....Miserloo.

Re: Greeting

Hello. You might try going to 'system restore'
    (accessories, administrator tools)
    and restoring to the system setup the day before
    you downloaded, that should restore your computer
    to the previous settings, then you can decide if
    you really want to use that program.
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Re: Greeting

WELCOME TO BV MISERLOO...hope you enjoy it as much and wee look forward to chatting with you so don't be shy and join us in the 'chit chat' room some time.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X