Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page not viewing properly

Ok, I give up. I need some help.

I have a page - http://www.mountainwalk.co.uk/walkingboots1.html When I access this page through the menu (Equipment - Walking Boots) only a portion of the page appears. I've published it without the inline frame and the same thing happens. I've taken off the extra html for facebook etc, and still it doesn't change.

Would love to have the answer to this! I've viewed it in IE and Safari so I don't think it's my browser.

If I access it direct it is fine - it's only when viewing via the menu. I've also noticed the page address remains that of the previous page too (yup, I've republished the menu too). I've renamed the page, but nothing seems to work

Answers very much appreciated!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: Page not viewing properly

Javascripting of the Google +1 and Google Adsense are overlapped and conflicting.

Especially important is to keep the real "right-thrust" displays of both the +1 and the Facebook 'Like" button (the "recommended by Trish Hall and ..." section) well within the page margins and clearly not near each other.

Why the pages appear differently according to the manner in which they were arrived by, I dunno, really, unless it also has to do with the Javascript in the Menu??
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Page not viewing properly

I'll admit to being stupid! :0)

Found the problem - in the menu I hadn't set the target as 'top'! Shows you can make the simplest mistakes even after doing this for years!

Hangs head in shame....
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
      X