• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results After Submission?

after submit my web site on the search engine,
    one week after , I can find my site if I tape my URL on google, Yahoo
    but I taped the key words, it doesn't,
    so, how will I do now ? the search engines could find my site through the key words ?
    thank you

Re: seo technic

What is your Domain name?
    Provide us with your Domain Name or a URL for us to take a look for you.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Results After Submission?

it is in French, do you want to see it ?

Comment

it is my URL: www.kiva-champignon.fr
        please ask me if you dont understand French

Comment

Honestly, beyond the fact you are apparently holding unrealistic expectations as to how fast the Search Engines actually visit and cache your site (let alone assign it any value, as it normally takes anywhere from 15-45 days -- which is the normal "monthly" cycle of SE bot visits -- even IF you perform a submission, as this "forced view" will still remain in the que), there is too much to comment on in the limited space here in this Forum ... especially since it is a "single page" website (that automatically falls into disfavor with the Search Engines) coupled with the fact it is a "country origin Domain" (meaning all "Search" is predominantly restricted to the local extension ".fr" and only rarely will a "local" website achieve results on the universal Net as would a ".com" Domain).

THERE IS ALWAYS some degree of issue, however, with localized Domains (.fr; .il; .it; .co.uk; .co.au; etc.) as opposed to strictly ".com" Domains, in that they are localized (most say 'trapped') on Local Search Hubs primarily, and then only indexed according to locally established relevance rather than indexed on the WWW as a whole (a much lesser priority than as ".com" Domain) --- as they should, as this is precisely why localized Domains were created, so to narrow the "share" for websites to serve more effectively: using the example of www.BritishAutoRepair.co.uk to explain, when a customer searches for a "mechanic" a British Mechanic is more inclined to show up to British Customers using particular vernacular and terminology than would an American Mechanic, yes?.

And then, there is the logic for local Domains supporting particular foreign language versions, or characters (foreign means anything other than American English, the official language of the Net and computers in general) and combined with local Relevance established using these unique elements, be able to better serve Search Clients with
          native results. For the British Mechanic serving a particular British locale, it is more preferred he use a ".co.uk" Domain on a well-crafted website using sound and precise optimization in order to actually reach and better serve his potential local British clients. A British site may use typically British spelling, but essentially is is English. The same holds true for your ".fr" website (the fact your "French" results will show up in proper ranking on the Local Hub), but since the site was originally composed in French (non-English), it will never score favorably --- even despite the commonly defaulted modern Browser functionality to offer Translation ....

This local indexing may or may not be significantly noticeable (depending on the genre and Build of the site -- and your site in particular falls far short of even minimum build standards with no real Content Development, no additional pages upon which to construe Page Relevance with the Index Page Content as foundation OR sans any Inter-page navigation to further serve as Relevancy essentials), but the hierarchy (and importance of these 'performance' distinctions) with regard to SERP (Search Engine Results Page) Position and overall ranking does remain despite the compelling efforts to overcome them.

Without the expected Build and Relevance metrics compliance efforts in place as a minimum threshold, even a localized Domain will flounder on a local index and never hope to rise upon attributed Relevance to the WWW indexing. This is what separates one website from another (unique Content, established Relevance, acceptable Build, Optimization methods, etc.), and it is simply more critical when dealing with localized Domains.

A single-page website will never cut it, and it will always be "seen" by the Search Engines as a "Spammy" selling type site, without any real Relevance or Standards Compliance. Add the fact it is a ".fr" Domain and there is no Content to cache or value, and obviously no optimization possible ... well, you get the idea ...

PS: The single outbound link on your single page website to the video suggested (which you should have embedded into your page itself instead, as if to garner some slight SEO value) is useless, as the FRANCE-TV page reports that the video file "does not exist" ....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X