not sure if I'm posting in the right spot, but maybe someone can help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure if I'm posting in the right spot, but maybe someone can help me

I'm having problems getting my website to go live. Support told me to correct my ip number according to whatismyip.com. I'm not sure where I do this or where I point the servers. I know all the information I need, but just am not sure where to go. I'm been looking through Cpanel and can't find anything there. When I do go to click publish, it will give me many ip numbers, but the one I need to use is not included. Thank you!!

Re: not sure if I'm posting in the right spot, but maybe someone can help me

Have a good look through this area for tutorials, particularly the named servers & DNS tutorial. Also re-dowload BV to re_populate the IP numbers as VH might of upgraded some of the servers & there will be new ip's.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You do not need to know YOUR computer ip address, which is what (whatsmyip.com) does. You will need only two things.

1. Verification from support providing you with the username, password, and publishing ip (the server you are to publish to)
      2. A version of BlueVoda which has your IP listed in its drop down box [Server IP:]

If you have those two things and know how to use BlueVoda then there isnt anything else you theoretically need.

Regards,

JRPC

Comment

Hi;

You need to CLICK HERE to download the latest version of the
        BlueVoda website builder. Installing this version will add
        your publishing IP to the list of publishing IP addresses.

Hope this is of some help :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X