Required Data problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required Data problems

I have just put a new form on my site www.mowcopchurch.com/steve_price_booking.php
    I put controls on the criteria i.e. set some of the input as data required, yet I can still submit the form without without meeting the required data.
    Can anyone have a look and see what I have done wrong?
    Thanks
    Ruth

www.mowcopchurch.com

Re: Required Data problems

Sorry! Kinda hard to look over your shoulder at your pages from here, and I am far too busy to pore over source code to figure out that you need to set validation Rules for each of your "elements" that you provide for visitors to fil out: i.e. the number validator for the telephone, number of tickets, etc.; letters only for name, etc.

Details, details ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

o.k. ... not really quite sure how to take that reply...but I went through and did what I think you instructed. It is still submitting blank forms. Anyone able to help?
      Ruth

www.mowcopchurch.com

Comment

Rather difficult to see what actually you are dealing with - how you made your Form.

You say you entered the Validation settings properly, and that in all other regards the Form is made properly (all elements well within Form base, etc.). Short of having you email your page file for a quick look-over, I do not think any of us can pull an answer out of thin air for you! Sorry!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have the same problem. I just emailed a screen shot and link

Comment

@ruthwinterton : you have named your form "Steve Price Booking Form 2010"

Change it to "Steve_Price_Booking_Form_2010" . Whitespaces break the validation Javascript
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks so much Navaldesign! you are a star!!!! :)
              Ruth Winterton
              www.mowcopchurch.com

Comment

Working...
              X