Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With RSS Script

Hello to the Forum,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm having a problem getting a rss script to work on my site. I found a site called RSSFeedReader.com and created a news feed. They offer scripts in javascript and php. If a site has php web pages (my site does), then all one has to do is copy and paste the code anywhere on a page & its supposed to work. I did that and nothing appeared on my site. I checked the source code in Firefox & IE, and the script wasn't there. Is there something blocking it? I put in a support ticket yesterday with rssfeedreader.com and have yet to hear from them, and they don't accept phone calls. I really need help. Here is the script they provided:

<?php
    $olderror_reporting =error_reporting(0);
    include("http://rssfeedreader.com/rss.php?phpout=1&key=cdf66a6a7a04d87d865335701790c 3e3&from=".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] );
    error_reporting($olderror_reporting);
    ?>

My site is coin-buying.com. Any assistance will be appreciated.
    Thanks,

Teresa

Re: Problem With RSS Script

I forgot to mention that only the rss php script can be simply added to a web page. The javascript was far more complicated to implement and their site said php can be read by search engines while javascript cannot.

Teresa

Comment

Re: Problem With RSS Script

Sorry, I stand corrected. Their site said php scripts don't automatically work on html pages, not adding javascript to a page. My apologies for writng three posts in a row.

Teresa

Comment

Working...
      X