X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi everybody,

Forms have been always a difficult field, for all users. In our days, most users prefer to have tools that will allow setting up their pages, instead of hand coding. That's the reason BlueVoda has had such a success. Simplicity of use, combined to powerfull features.
    From now on, VodaHost offers you a tool that will allow you to easily process any form you have built!

The all new, ABVFP version 2.0 is here!

Please Download it from this location .

Here are the main features of this version:
    • Required fields checking.
    • Validation of the fields (email, numeric field, field length, allowing or not for http:// , www. and @ symbol to be included)
    • Multifile upload, with max size specified by the user.
    • Attachments: you will receive the uploaded files directly on your desktop with the email that you will receive.
    • Multiple owner email addresses: the script will now send multiple emails, to the specified owner email addresses. The first one, will be used as the "reply to" address for the autoresponder message.
    • Option to have your email address included or not in the autoresponder message. If not, a " no_reply@yourdomain.com " address will appear.
    • Multiple choice field processing.
    • Customizable mail subject.
    • Customizable multiline email header and footer. Autoresponder with customizable header, footer, subject and "From:" field. Built in security measures against automatic bot submission and / or mass spam submission using your script.
    • Single "action" file for all your forms. It will process ALL your forms.
    • User friendly interface that will allow you to setup the processing script by just typing in your site info. No hand coding required.
    • Username and password feature for the script administration page: no one else but you will ever be able to login.
    • FULL error reporting page: it will notify the visitor of all the errors encountered in filling in the form.
    • Thankyou page to let the visitor know that his submission has been successfull and allow him to go on surfing your site.
    • User defined URLs for the Errorpage and the thankyou page
    • User defined folder for the uploaded files (inside the same folder where ABVFP is installed)
    • You can now save your project in the database. If you need to change the settings for a form, you can do it just editing what needs to be edited. You don't need to type everything from scratch.
    • Database storing of the form submitted info: the script will AUTO CREATE the necessary database table, and store the info in it.
    • Installation wizard, that makes software installation as simple as possible. Create a database and a database user, upload the files, provide your details, and the script will be automatically installed.
    • Popup Help windows to guide you through the installation and the setting up of the forms.
    • Support for multiple forms per page. The old version could only process one form per page.
    • Support also for non VH users: since the script is a collection of html and php files, you can simply upload it on your server and it will work.
    • NEW! Captcha validation (Yes! that small number and character image that you have to read and type before you can proceed!)

Please note that ABVFPv2 will process ANY form that uses the POST method, not only the ones built with Blue Voda. It will process forms built in Frontpage, Dreamweaver. or any other site builder or html editor, as well as hand coded html and php forms. Furthermore, if you have more than one domains in your account, ABVFP will process ALL your forms, in ALL your domains, and will redirect correctly the visitor back to a thankyou page, that can be separately customized for EVERY form/domain. Error pages can also be independently customized for each form/domain. Just include the correct path to the pages, and ABVFP will take care of the rest.

ABVFPv2 consists in a collection of html and php files that you simply upload on a dedicated folder on your site. As such, it will run on ANY site that is conform to the minimum requirements which are PHP (4.0 or higher) and MySQL (4.1.21 or higher) support.

Extras: Downloadable Word file with the tutorial, for offline work. Full instructions on how to upload the software on your site, how to install and use it, how to customize or create your own Thankyou page and Error page.

Download the new ABVFP now and have fun!

Important Note!

ABVFP is a powerfull form processor. However, it will NOT work properly, if your form has not been correctly built and setup. So, if you are a VH client, it is assumed that you have experience in form building. If you don't, and you are a VodaHost client, please read carefully BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1, and BlueVoda Form Tutorial 2 .
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Absolutely Wonderful!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Please note that ABVFP has been updated to version 2.0 .

Most of the posts, practically ALL POSTS TILL January 26, 2007, Post #210, regard the old version.

Please ignore

Thankyou.
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Bravo, General!

An absolutely incredible contribution to our online success!

Πολυ Καλα......Ευχαριστώ!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          Bravo, General!

An absolutely incredible contribution to our online success!

Πολυ Καλα......Ευχαριστώ!

Thankyou Vasili.

I hope it will help some users.
          Navaldesign

Comment

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor:

Navaldesigns:

I like this entire read inregards to ABVF.....

As once mentioned before to you, and since many changes have been in the making since my question to you many weeks ago.

I have still not created a form that would be sent to 2 separate e-mails. But in using this Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, I hope that this will be possible.

I have had to close the http://Martech-Inc.biz site due to many changes we have been working with.

My question to you again is: How would I use this form processor to create upon submittal of the form, to be redirected to the following 2 e-mails?

Ram-Industries@comcast.net
            guykristina@comcast.net

The above 2 e-mails are the ones that I would like this form to be sent to.

The other thing which I want to have created in this processor form is something simular to a database or customer ID.

Here is basically what I want to have happen.

1). You fill out the form with all required information.
            2). You submit the form.
            3). You either receive a Thank You Letter or and Error Page.
            4). In the Thank You Letter you receive a customer ID number.
            5). Each resubmitall to this form, must require the customer ID.
            6). If you are a new customer, when form is sent, it will not generate an Error Page because of the missing customer ID.
            7). If a returning customer, since the customer has sent in a form already must use the customer ID. Then the form will generate a different Thank You Letter or Error Page from the first letter when you started.
            . This form is directed to both e-mails mentioned above.
            9). Once this form is received by the above e-mails, the customers IP address must be shown on the form so we can track the customer, and make it impossible for the customer to re submit a new customer form.
            10). Once a customer is given a customer ID, they can not send the form as if they were a new customer. A customer must use the customer ID after they have received the first Thank You Letter.
            10.A) This is simular to the Thank You letter received from VodaHost when you first became a customer.

Something like I have listed below:

PACKAGERam_Industries Customer FeedbackFEEDBACK CYCLEDaily, Weekly, Monthly, End of YearCustomer NameJohn KnephelkampDATE Started2006/09/04Account Details:Customer IDMartech-0178Customer E-MAILjknephelkamp@photovoltaic.netCustomer Phone Number(123) 456-7890Customer Relations and FeedbackYOUR IP ADDRESS11.11.11.11ADDRESS543 Coping WayCITY, STATE, ZIPCODEPasqual, Va. 15050MASTER PASSWORDbouncingThe above information will used for our records with Ram_Industries and Martech Inc. When sending additional information to us, you must provide this information.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to accomplish.

How would I implement the above into Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor? Is this possible or not?

Thank you

Ram_Industries
            Robert Montgomery
            412-213-0178
            Ram_Industries
            Robert A. Montgomery
            http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

Originally posted by Ram_Industries
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor:

Navaldesigns:

I like this entire read inregards to ABVF.....

As once mentioned before to you, and since many changes have been in the making since my question to you many weeks ago.

I have still not created a form that would be sent to 2 separate e-mails. But in using this Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, I hope that this will be possible.

I have had to close the http://Martech-Inc.biz site due to many changes we have been working with.

My question to you again is: How would I use this form processor to create upon submittal of the form, to be redirected to the following 2 e-mails?

guykristina@comcast.net

The above 2 e-mails are the ones that I would like this form to be sent to.

The other thing which I want to have created in this processor form is something simular to a database or customer ID.

Here is basically what I want to have happen.

1). You fill out the form with all required information. O
              2). You submit the form.
              3). You either receive a Thank You Letter or and Error Page.
              4). In the Thank You Letter you receive a customer ID number.
              This part has to be done in cooperation with a database or at least with an external file autocreated by the script and updated each time a new ID is assigned.

5). Each resubmitall to this form, must require the customer ID.
              How can you do that ? If the customer submits new data, the script will not be able to check if he's already registered. Even using cookies, will not solve this problem, as the visitor can very easily delete cookies from his computer before submitting.
              The only check the script can do, is to check and see if some of the visitor details are already in the database (or the file) and then ask him to fill in his ID. (error message)
              6). If you are a new customer, when form is sent, it will not generate an Error Page because of the missing customer ID.
              That's normal.
              7). If a returning customer, since the customer has sent in a form already must use the customer ID. Then the form will generate a different Thank You Letter or Error Page from the first letter when you started.
              It can be done, but it is not a built in feature
              . This form is directed to both e-mails mentioned above.
              It can be done but it's noy a buuilt in feature. Good idea for the next update though.
              9). Once this form is received by the above e-mails, the customers IP address must be shown on the form so we can track the customer, and make it impossible for the customer to re submit a new customer form.
              The IP address is already there, and you receive it also in your mail. However, resubmitting will always be possible, even if we implement an IP check in the database. That's because the IP address is not the same, as soon as you disconnect from internet and then you connect again, your ISP will assign you a different IP address. It might only be a coincidence that you get assigned the same, unless you have a static IP address from you ISP (hard to beleive).
              10). Once a customer is given a customer ID, they can not send the form as if they were a new customer. A customer must use the customer ID after they have received the first Thank You Letter.

As already said, there is no safe way to check that this customer has not submitted again. The customer might declare new data (email address, new name, new everything, and if he has deleted cookies from his computer, there is no script in the world that can check him. If, on the other hand, he declares the true info (f.e. email address), then the script can check it and worn him about his ID beeing needed, and also present a different form .
              10.A) This is simular to the Thank You letter received from VodaHost when you first became a customer.

Something like I have listed below:

PACKAGERam_Industries Customer FeedbackFEEDBACK CYCLEDaily, Weekly, Monthly, End of YearCustomer NameJohn KnephelkampDATE Started2006/09/04Account Details:Customer IDMartech-0178Customer E-MAILjknephelkamp@photovoltaic.netCustomer Phone Number(123) 456-7890Customer Relations and FeedbackYOUR IP ADDRESS11.11.11.11ADDRESS543 Coping WayCITY, STATE, ZIPCODEPasqual, Va. 15050MASTER PASSWORDbouncingThe above information will used for our records with Ram_Industries and Martech Inc. When sending additional information to us, you must provide this information.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to accomplish.

How would I implement the above into Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor? Is this possible or not?

Thank you

Ram_Industries
              Robert Montgomery
              412-213-0178
              These are very particular features. There is no form processing script that will do all that work. Login scripts do that, but they do not at the same time process the info. What you are asking for, is similar to a help desk script, that registers new clients, on their next visit it checks to see if they are already registered, etc. But even these scripts do not have a generic form processor implemented, they usually only have a textare for the message, and a couple of radio buttons for the department and the priority of the message.

You are asking for a very particular thing. It can be done, but these are not standard features of ANY form processor in the world.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Naval:

I understand that you spent alot of time in creating this explanation of how to set up ABVF......

I saved the zip file and tried to open it but received the following error code....

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error....

The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted.

Do you have a different link to access this zip file?

I saved to Hard Drive but unable to open the zipped file.

Ram_Industries
                Robert Montgomery
                Ram_Industries
                Robert A. Montgomery
                http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

Originally posted by Ram_Industries
                  Naval:

I understand that you spent alot of time in creating this explanation of how to set up ABVF......

I saved the zip file and tried to open it but received the following error code....

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error....

The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted.

Do you have a different link to access this zip file?

I saved to Hard Drive but unable to open the zipped file.

Ram_Industries
                  Robert Montgomery
                  Hi, the zip is ok, i just checked it. The problem has to do with your browser: indeed, if an attempt has been made to download the zip and failed for any reason, or if you had already downloaded it, and now you are trying to download the new version, your browser looks at the temp internet files folder (on your computer) and finds the old (or part of it) zip. To solve the problem, in IE, go to Tools, Internet Options, and in the General section, in the second paragraph, "Temporary Internet Files", click on "Delete files" . This will delete traces of the old (or failed) files and will allow you to download the zip correctly.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I just tried to download this zip as well and I get an error and I cleared cache and temporary internet files and it says the file is corrupted. I deleted it, tried to open from site, same message. Deleted again, downloaded again and still get the error. Anyway to email the files?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I also was unable to download the file - get corrupted files when I try.
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

This downloading problem is a shame, because this is one of the BEST free
                        form processors that I have come across..........

*****, can this not be included in the Treasure Chest and be downloaded
                        from there ??

Naval, I have downloaded the new IE and everything is working 100%
                        Thanks for such a fantastic program.
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Ok, checked the zip again and it is ok. However, i can suggest the following:

1. Use the IDM (Internet download Manager) to download the zip. It is available for free at : http://www.vodahost.com/idm.htm
                          I strongly reccomend this softoware, as it will automatically deal with all those common problems that have to do with downloading. I just used it myself to check the zip.

2. Use my form: i will email the zip to anyone that needs it.

Thankyou
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Could you please email me the zip file for your form as referenced in your post above? I am trying to upload a PDF file that people visiting my web site can access from my site. Thank you Colleen

toiyske@comcast.net
                            Colleen Wilson
                            Artsplorational Design 2006
                            Thoughts become things

Comment

Well, I tried to download the download manager and that didnt work either. Tried redowning the zip file, that didnt work. I also tried downloading the form maker in the treasure chest and that one doesnt work either. I give up! I emailed you Naval using your form! Thanks

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X