Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Hyperlink Box Drop down and proper link to index.html

Hello,

I have mistypes or change a page name which leaves me with bogus links mixed in with good ones. I also need a nudge on a link to home page.

Question 1: how to I delete incorrect page links upon dropdown

Question 2: when you create a link to the index page, such as Home Button, how would you type the link

Thank you to all who can help me,

Monica

Re: Edit Hyperlink Box Drop down and proper link to index.html

Hi,

1) You should be able to double click on the navigation bars, then highlight the link you do not want,
    and then select remove. If this does not work, please let us know the type of hyperlink you are
    using.

2) Links to your home page should be in the below form:

http : // www . (your domain name here) .com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry General ... I must be stupid to answer #1. Where do I double click on a navigation bar to get a list of links?

Thank you,
      Monica

Comment

Can you please send a link to the page you are having issues so we can give a more detailed response?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Sure. Just about every one of them. I'll send the index page. The purple paragraph at the bottom:

http://144.217.122.64/~mydogels/index.html and this page

this page I have had to fix a few times and here we go again: http://www.mydogelsie.com/akc_breeders.html These are bullet inserts. Do you see my orange paw print? They use to be over the brown discs and locked within the bullet box and now they are gone again. About 4 times I've had to redo them, published, they are fine. Then just looked again and they are gone. i looked at this page because if you scroll down you can see in one bullet where the words have jumped left.

I hope this is enough for you to look at. The pages in BlueVoda are perfect, the browser is not.

The links are: http://www.mydogelsie.com/adoption.html http://www.mydogelsie.com/index.html

Thanks you,
          Monica

Comment

Hi,

1) You are using navigation bars. Double click on the navigateion bars in BlueVoda. This will bring up the Navigation bar menu. Click on the hyperlink you want to fix on the left, then edit on the right. Delete out the hyperlink, then insert again properly.

2) Are you copying and pasting navigation bars from one page to another? THis will cause these errors and you should delete them and recreate them individually on each page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hello General,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I am not using navigation bars for my links. They are an image that I added the link to.

Maybe I am just not saying what I need help with correctly.

I want to know why my graphics (the dog paws) keep moving around or disappearing when published

I need to know why in my text box every is fine but when I publish the spacing, or word or even a whole sentence will shift out of order? Usually shifting left.

Thank you,
              Monica

Comment

Hi,

1) Are you copying and pasting the images from one page to another? This will cause images to move around and display incorrect links or wording.

2) Have you used a program to crunh your images before inserting them into BlueVoda, if not it can cause other objects to shift if BlueVoda has to change the pixel size as it does not do this as well as an image editor like Windows Paint or Adobe Photoshop.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X