Getting Error Message 12163

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Error Message 12163

(Sorry, I originally posted this message in the wrong section)

I am getting an error message 12163 when I try to publish my site. I have not had problems with that in the past. It just started doing that yesterday. I have sent in 2 tickets and the only answer I have received is a link to the forum, where I did not see a SOLUTION to my particular problem posted.

Can someone tell me what this error message means, and exactly --step by step-- what I need to do to correct it? If a download is needed, what is the link to the download?

My domain name is: articlemarketersheadquarters.com
    My account ID: 37606

Mike Griffith

Re: Getting Error Message 12163

This is common, just keep trying, it works itself out ... if you find you continue to time out, inside of your blue voda web builder, go to tools, along the top, options, and publish, adjust the time in there ... your internet connection is timing out before your page is being published .. perhaps you have too much on your page .. your page weight should come in at about 200 - 200 kbs maximum .. if you are loading movies/videos or extra large images then you will likely have this problem occur.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X