Blue Voda will not open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda will not open

This morning I tried to open Blue Voda to make some changes on my website, www.asbury-wellman.com but I cannot even open the BV program...get error message: "Unexpected file format"

I uninstalled the program and re-installed the latest version of BV...it did not work any better....so I uninstalled it and re-installed BV version 10.12 but got the same results....can you help me please??

I am using XP home addition...

Re: Blue Voda will not open

i opened your home page and it worked ok. the only suggestion i have is some one on one help. may have to remotely go onto your computor to find out what is happening. call me if you wish. phone number is on my site.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Before you try anything:-

Try system restore and restore your PC to a few days earlier
      and see if it works.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks - I restored my system to an earlier date, then installed BV website builder Version 10.12.....seems to be working now

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Swartzendruber View Post
          Thanks - I restored my system to an earlier date, then installed BV website builder Version 10.12.....seems to be working now

The latest BlueVoda is 11.4G.

Learn to master it and to use it, otherwise you will be missing a lot of the latest improvements.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X