X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me with payment processing

Hello everyone,

I am currently transferring a website that is currently hosted with ixwebhosting. The domain is ehypnotherapy.com. you can check it out if you want.

I previously had the site created for me and I didn't do anything. I have now decided to do everything myself. I have been able to easily recreate all of the aspects of my website in bluevoda and the only thing I am lacking now is payment processing. Where I have my site hosted now, I am using authorize.net(which I still want to do, i will transfer it over once I have my site done) and I am using some kind of cart the designer set up. I am getting rid of my members section and making some changes but what I need to know is:

Do I need to use a shopping cart? The site is completely done and finished all I have is "add to cart" buttons waiting to send people somewhere. There is shipping involved, and I do want to offer people discounts if they purchase multiple products, but other than that all I need is an email notifying me of a sale so I can ship the product. In the new website I am taking out the mp3s but I may want to put those back in. If that is the case, I would need a way to let the people download the mp3s once they purchase.

Another factor to consider is....It is still currently being hosted by ixwebhosting because I want to minimize downtime. I figured I would get everything set up with my SSL and dedicated IP and website on bluevoda before I would "officially" transfer the domain to vodahost. Hopefully that would minimize downtime. What do you guys think I shoud do? Do I need a shopping cart? If I do, how would I access it since it is not hosted by vodahost yet. And what other options are there? I want to continue to use the credit card system that I have set up through authorize.net. So how would I do all that and still be able to offer discounts for multiple product sales, and have a fixed shipping for domestic, international, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I do not know if I need a cart or not, and if I do, I don't know which one I would need. Thank You in advance for any info! One other thing, if I do have a shopping cart....how would I access it since it is not yet hosted by vodahost?......thank you..

Re: Please help me with payment processing

You will need a custom cart for this.. contact Naval Design.. else you will have to use mals ecart for a fee or cartmanager for a fee. You can access these as these are buttons sort of.. but you will eventually have to publish to make it all work

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X