Cant Remember a Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Remember a Thing

I'm trying to change the skin on a forum..Just cant remember, it has been to long..

Thx
    Sharon Chajin

Re: Cant Remember a Thing

Is SMF better for people post eco friendly tips? Any advise is needed

Thanks
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Once you have download your chosen style, you then need to upload the folder to the styles folder of your forum, once this is done go to your admin panel and look for the styles tab long the top. click this then you should see a list of installed and to be installed styles, find your new style and click the install link,
      at this point you can make the new style the default by clicking the yes radio button.
      click submit and job done.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Ha Ha, you make it sound soooooo easy...I have tried most of the day..By the way, i sent you an email too..
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

LoL I know Sharon.

Did you get it sorted, make sure that the style you want to install is compatible with your version of phpbb
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Nope, i would really like it to look like my site..lol..Just getting it started..
            www. greenhousechicks . com
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sharon, did you figure it out? I just upgraded both my forums - lost both my header images. Cannot remember how to get them back - and can't even figure where I put the custom text in. Got the red x's gone, so could at least try to make that text bigger, but nope - nothing is working - brain dead. God, I miss Karen. Always miss her - but when I do these stupid things, she always pulled me out of the mire in minutes.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Nope, you sound just like me...I gave up..Good Luck with it..Grab Alien
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                X