Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random picture gallrey

Hello there,

i'm planning a new web site using bluevoda.
    the website will have alot of pages with picture gallerys (my potential customers).
    a very important thing for this website is the options to have a random picture gallery.
    for example: if i have 10 pictures in a specific page, i would like that each time someone is loading a page or refreshing a page the pictures will change their position (like the 10th picture will become the 2th picture and so on....).
    for that kind of an option i need a script for bluevoda.
    can someone please help me with a script ot tell me where can i get a script like that.
    and it will be even awesome if someone will guide me how to install that kind of script on bluevoda since i never used scripts.

I would appricate as detailed answer as can be.
    this is highly important for me.
    Thanks.

Re: Random picture gallrey

I don't think there is something that suits your needs. You will probably need to hire someone to create one for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

is this option (random gallery) will be on new bluevoda version ?
      can someone tell me when the new version of bluevoda will come out ?

Comment

1. No
        2. Not scheduled yest as it is in beta testing
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer.
          do you have others solutions for me (for random gallery) - without it i can't built my new site.

Comment

There is no such script. You will need a custom one made for you.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Something that might suit your needs:

Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X