Please enter a valid email address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please enter a valid email address.

This seems to be a reoccurring problem in more than one of my forms. I thought that I was doing something wrong, but the latest appears here in a form I never tested. I have tried using the validate data type "email address" as well as "no constraints", but I get same results. Please enter a valid email address. I am sure that I know my own email address & the format.

Anybody have any ideas?

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Re: Please enter a valid email address.

A protected directory ?????
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

password protected directory to restrict access to private documents until I got the sign-in feature to work, but that has nothing to do with this form and the email edit box.
      Had this problem previously with other form which I finally eliminated; but I need this form!

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

What I meant is that since the link you provided was inside a password protected directory, I couldn't see your form!

Now it is visible, but you have removed the validation, so I can't see what the issua was.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry about that. I accidentally protected the wrong directory. The form however is the same; validate as email address and data required checked.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Working...
          X