Site Review Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Review Please

I've been planning this site for over a year and now I've been busy here lately putting it together.
    I have to get the shopping cart portion linked up, but I just wanted to get some outside opinions on what has been done so far...

BikerCoffeeStore.com
    www.SflaMarineRepair.com
    Have a Great day!

Re: Site Review Please

very cool. why has a lot of blank space at the bottom?
    where you get your coffee beans and
    do I need to be a biker before I can taste your coffee?

Comment

Hi randy,
      ditto to WS Blue....but 1 or 2 very teeny things I spotted just quickly scanning a couple of pages:

Coffe: Campfire blend - you're using Capitals & that's fine but then "Aftertaste" needs a big 'A'!
      About Us: at a moment's notice.........cares what you're
      starting
      ...and finally - you have a link at the bottom to Photo Gallery but not at the top??
      great site though,
      good luck,
      david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Also I think Very COOL!!
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

First of all, Thanks to everyone that took the time to post a comment. Your time is valuable and your feedback in much appreciated.

WSBlue:
          why has a lot of blank space at the bottom?
          where you get your coffee beans and
          do I need to be a biker before I can taste your coffee?
          The blank space at the bottom of the pages is there because we normally start with 1200 Height on my pages and then once everything is complete on the page, we will go back and trim the Height to what is needed. we haven't trimmed our pages yet.
          We get our green coffee beans from a huge coffee distribution center in Miami FL. Occasionally we purchase them from the New Orleans area.
          You do not have to be a biker to buy the coffee... we decided to brand our site for this specific group of people since we have a lot of friends that ride in the wind. Just one of those ideas to see if it would work, you never know??? if you don't try.

ahimsa: Thank you for pointing out our typo errors... good eye! the corrections are being addressed.

SCHajin: Thanks! you're very cool too :)
          www.SflaMarineRepair.com
          Have a Great day!

Comment

What a totally cool website! Not like all the other cookie cutter , boring sites out there. Even the glass buttons look like little cinnamon rolls to eat with your morning coffee. Great job!

Comment

Hey I thought bikers were hardcore and liked everything tasting nasty lol. Liked the idea of your site was on http://www.bikercoffeestore.com/coffee.html and thought it would be nice to see some images to match the words of what you were ordering. Just a thought.
              Never Let a Kind word go Un said!

Soy Candles

Comment

Working...
              X