X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The links in my site breaks to new line

please help
    i cannot figure out whats wrong with this, example try go to my shop
    the fire spider shop now when you put your mouse to part: >more information< you can see the problem it somehow breaks the line :( if somone know whats the problem in this please tell - i have strugled with this 8 hours and im about losing hope.

jan
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Re: The links in my site breaks to new line

Hi Jan.
    Don't loose hope. Karen, Vasili or somebody will help you with Soho.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Karen, Vasili HATES ME so heh prob waiting that somone untill then i will try 1 day more to solve this problem.
      When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Comment

Go to the soho website. They also have a forum. You can post your question their as well.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Hey thanks, yea ill try that! :)

Comment

How about a space after that bracket? I don't know... I was trying to simulate that. Just taking a chance...
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

ok i will give it a try - anything goes now - all option views are welcome

Comment

ok perhaps getting closer diff style does not do that so CSS files might be the issue here. might have to change diffrent theme for this or custom :/ again..

Comment

Yes i got it working it was the templates css files - dang it was nice looking template ... to bad it was the way it was.. :(

Comment

Working...
                  X