Edits made in one bluevoda page show up in multiple pages after publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edits made in one bluevoda page show up in multiple pages after publishing

When I make changes in one bluevoda page, these changes show up in another page after I publish. After I published each page, I cleared my Internet Explorer browser cache (temp internet files, browsing history, cookies), closed internet explorer and re-opened it but it doesn't work. Please look at my site ( www.mtgraceobchurch.org). There is a blue word art script on the home page that says "Mt. Grace Open Bible church". This should not be there. That word art was actually created in the 'Kindergarten and Day care Centre" page (located on the menu bar under the 'About Us' tab). This was created about 5 minutes ago when I re-opened bluevoda. These errors however do not occur when I preview - only when I publish. I created a ticket but I was redirected to this forum. What's wrong? Can someone please help me fix this soon?!

Cedsemp

Re: Edits made in one bluevoda page show up in multiple pages after publishing

I don't know what the problem was but it's gone now. It seemed to be something with the text art. I replaced the text art with normal text boxes and it seemed to be working fine. I have not seen any duplicate changes (i.e. textboxes) showing up in my other web pages.

Cedsemp

Comment

Re: Edits made in one bluevoda page show up in multiple pages after publishing

This usually happens when you create your pages using the Save As comand to create a new page from an existing one.
      Since all objects have the same IDs, when you modify one in one of the pages, and you publish it, the other pages get also affected.

Solution if this happens again:

Open the problematic page.

CUT the problematic objects and PASTE them back using the top menu Paste comand (which makes sure they are pasted in the same position). Save and publish. Refresh your browser to test.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X