Please give feedback...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give feedback...

Hoping I have put everything where it needs to be, love to have some feedback, just to make sure...
    Thanks in advance.

www.mcatswebstore.com

Re: Please give feedback...

Hi mcat,

1) I would organize them in categories. That way your visitor would know exactly where everything is. Right now, it's kind a hard to see what you are selling.

2) I would have some content with each element to let visitors read some explanation and perhaps reviews. Content and good content is always good for search engines as well.

3) If you categorized them, then make them one below the other. Right now I have to scroll sideways to see the right hand side.

You could have a menu for categorization like you have for games and others.

Shafi
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Thanks for your input..

Comment

Hi there,
        The banners don't look good to the eyes...I guess your idea is to make money out of your site...Not sure if that's the way to go. You need content so the SE's can place you in a good position, then people would find you....and only then you would be able to send your message across (people would find your products for sale).

Good luck!
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

To confusing. Needs to be categorised to areas of the same products..
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks so much for the help, I am revising and editing, and will have the new pages up in a few days.
            Again, everyone in the community has been so helpful with everything. You all are the best.

Comment

I've reposted my website after organizing and categorizing all the information. Let me know what you think.

www.mcatswebstore.com

Comment

For me it is still jumbled about. Several of your banner links are only showing a red X and the Nav buttons are not easy to read and the text in them is not lined up so also looks untidy.

Your index page is also showing as "Untitled" which will not help the search engines find you....In fact having loked this applies to all your pages!
                Regards

Adrian
                www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Do what the other members said + preload the images for the rollover menu, center in the middle (not necessary, but I recommend you do so), give the page a proper title.

And, last and 100% not the least (probably the most) important check the validation:

Comment

Wouldn't you like some trails, some streets and
                    some description and some general direction
                    as to what I am looking at.

You are losing me. You must not lose your customer.
                    They have only a few seconds to look at your site.

You are selling something. I am in the market to buy something.

But buy what?

We have a Salvation Army store here in town. Mostly, the good
                    old folks donate, new, old, irregular. About the clothes, I asked and
                    the lady said Oh! we dry clean them.

They have section for furniture, men clothes, women, kids, babies.
                    Every group has its place and properly labeled. You will not
                    find baby stuff mixed with men clothes or even kids clothes.
                    You know what?
                    Everything is neat and so well laid out. You would be surprised,
                    you are bound to buy something.

I buy things from them because I need things but more than that to
                    help them.

A website is like that. Not only content and good content but also
                    the presentation, the organization (categorization).

It must represent your concept, your mindset. Why do you wanna
                    sell things. You must convince me and show me the way to buy.
                    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

U already have several people giving u coments so I will leave it with them; there is just way too much going on 4 me 2 see what it is about.

The one thing I did notice is that your page is Untiteled.

Hint: use the banner rotator feature to reduce some of ur banners.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
                      Aguycanbeachhostel
                      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
                      X