Flash Show Not Playing Fully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Show Not Playing Fully

I am trying to run a flash slideshow (created with ProShow Gold), but after publishing, only the very first portion of the show plays before being cut off. When I view the show locally, the entire show plays. Hope somebody can help...

rickwilliamsphoto.com/SlideshowPage.html
    Rick Williams Photography

Re: Flash Show Not Playing Fully

looks like maybe you are missing some of the files? or didnt load them all up? Is it making an individual file or is it making html codes and uploading of all the files necessary?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ProShow Gold creates 2 files- and SWF file and an FLV file, both of which I uploaded to my Public_HTML folder. If I create a smaller show (3 or 4 images, no music) the file plays perfectly after publishing. My large show (app 30 images) plays perfectly if I open the SWF file in a web browser. So I'm kinda stumped as to what is going on. Is there a limit on file sizes that BV can handle? The FLV file for the entire show is about 20 megabytes.
      Rick Williams Photography

Comment

Are you saying you've got the flash player linked to the flv file? That won't work on BV I don't think. Use the swf one instead, it should work.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X