Domain name reserved??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain name reserved??

Hi! I'm a newbie with a capital N who needs LOTS of help!!

OK--I've paid for a BV web hosting account; received confirmation of account setup (including username and password). I've read all the tutorials numerous times before bothering you folks; however, I'm still stumped!

I did manage to publish my home page (appropriately named 'index'), and got the message saying it was successfully published! YAY--I think...but when I tried to access the page myself (to make sure it was there), I get re-directed to a page saying, "The web site you have requested doesn't exist. The associated domain name has been reserved by a GANDI customer and parked as unused." HUH?

Any help you can offer will be GREATLY appreciated! I'm anxious to get my website up!!

Kind regards,
    jodest73

PS: website address should be: www.pawsngo.com
    Believe and you will achieve!

Originally posted by jodest73
    Hi! I'm a newbie with a capital N who needs LOTS of help!!

OK--I've paid for a BV web hosting account; received confirmation of account setup (including username and password). I've read all the tutorials numerous times before bothering you folks; however, I'm still stumped!

I did manage to publish my home page (appropriately named 'index'), and got the message saying it was successfully published! YAY--I think...but when I tried to access the page myself (to make sure it was there), I get re-directed to a page saying, "The web site you have requested doesn't exist. The associated domain name has been reserved by a GANDI customer and parked as unused." HUH?

Any help you can offer will be GREATLY appreciated! I'm anxious to get my website up!!

Kind regards,
    jodest73

PS: website address should be: www.pawsngo.com

You MUST have the Corract URL!!!!
    For example: my website is http://www.trigger004.com/index.html right.....
    If you type in http://www.trigger004.com/Index.html with a capital ( I )
    then you will get a reply that your site does not exist.
    try the two links out and see
    It's happen to me
    it deppens if you have a capital or you type in the right url its happen to many if you want THE RIGHT URL go to file manager then to public_html, then click on your index (or whatever your page name is) and it will say the exact URL practice it over so you know it, if you changed your name for your page make sure that you know the URL.

i Hope this is helpful to you if not VodaHost or and other member will help you out thats what were here for.

And also if you type in www.trigger004.com make sure you double check for errors or anything kinda like that saying lol.

But if this does not solve this error you get you might want to submit a Tickit heres the link

http://www.support.vodahost.com

GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by Trigger004; 10-31-2005, 02:44 AM.
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

( Im a noobie with capital N )

No your not everyone has troubles, thats what this forum is for to help you out and others, just because you think the problem you have is the stupidist, well its not theres people out there don't even know how to save.
      So don't put yourself down!!
      The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

I thought we solved the gandi issue last week? Am I wrong?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah
          I thought we solved the gandi issue last week? Am I wrong?
          No, Sarah--I am resolved. Thanks for all your help!
          Believe and you will achieve!

Comment

Working...
          X