small template prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small template prob

hello i have downloaded a template off the internet and it is not a bluevoda template. using the custom html i can sort of get the ttemplate up but it dosnt work at all... what can i do?

Re: small template prob

Unsure - but would it not be easier to make your own that looks a bit like it? It's so easy to do in BV. Also - have you had a look at the FREE VodaHost templats that DO work with BlueVoda? www.vodahost.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Depending on how the template was made, it might be somewhat difficult to edit with bluevoda. If the template uses tables with multiple cells to position the images, bluevoda will probably have some trouble. Whenever you insert something with bluevoda it uses a position on a x,y coordinates. I wouldn't think the two different methods would work very well with eachother. If im not mistaken bluevoda is only really meant to make things from scratch or editing pages made with it.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I am trying to find out how to put a table (or 3) on my website. Something preferably with a scrollbar. Bluevody always asks for a URL but the links I have to add are not URL's. Is there any way of adding the links as text (but something you can still click on as a link?)
        www.highlanderinv.com

Comment

Working...
        X