This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog does not appear on google search

Hi! I am new to blogging and I have created one www.lifestylescience.eu I am trying to figure out some things about SEO an when I do the following two searches I get the following results. My webpage appears fifth and not the page but an article. Afterwards only appears a comment that has been deleted from the beginning of the page, is a test one and i do not know why it shows up. Shouldn't my webpage show up through the below search or is this normal? Thanks!

Re: Blog does not appear on google search

It is all about your Domain name, the fact it is a ".eu" rather than a ".com" Domain .... you will undoubtedly experience a lack of 'global relevance" insofar as all your ".eu"-related elements are primarily indexed on the narrower local Net (the Local ".eu" SE Hub), essentially the the same basic issue at the center of the concept discussed HERE ... don't get confused or impatient, only be aware of the duplicity of the Rules and processes you will need to comply and attain.

Keep in mind also, that any attention or values attributed to your blog depends on the META Tags you create, and how the Blog uses Keywords in relation to the Page Content. It is likely that the reason a page (or article) appears rather than a website URL is because (once again) the website is being largely ignored due to it being an ".eu" Domain instead of a ".com" Domain, and that particular page has the exact Key Words used in your Search within the composed page Content (the Search is pulling up as a result the terms according to how it is found in naturally occurring Content rather than a specific URL that has less importance on the WWW overall). Understand??

You would do yourself a favor by reviewing the many, many threads in these Forums that discuss the details regarding these and other important concepts so to better understand SEO, optimization methods, and how it relates to the best methods to create Content especially composed for your particular Domain-oriented website.

* Do not duplicate threads within these Forums, according to Forum Rules.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you very much both for your reply and your post in the link you provided, Vasili. They were very clear to me. To be honest you made me sad because I am new to blogging and I had no idea how things work if you do not choose a com domain which I tried to rent but it was taken from a company that resells them.
      I guess there is not something specific to do at the moment in order to overcome this situation, I will just have to keep evolving my SEO through studying.

Comment

I know of no source that "rents" domains ... they are rather inexpensive to purchase from any provider, but you should consider simply purchasing "LifestyleScience.com" (if it is available, and if not, maybe a variation such as "LifestyleSciences.com" or similar) and simply FORWARD that new domain to your ".eu" Domain --- it will not detract from either, and still be able to generate some new organic WWW-based traffic.

Spend a few bucks buying and additional Domain from VodaHost and see how things work out ... you might be surprised!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X