(AI) Artificial Intellegence attempt in BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (AI) Artificial Intellegence attempt in BV

I was looking for a gimmick to set me apart from others and take some of the snore out. I introduced to my site a SitePal character, a female that I use as a spokesperson throughout the site. I gave her a bit of a bratty materialistic personality as a humor device.
    I would appreciate feedback relating as to if I've gone too far. I don't want the character to be the top thing remembered, nor do I want people to be put off.
    Using text to speech is great fun though.
    Let me know what you think.
    Jack

www.e-webvideo.com

Re: (AI) Artificial Intellegence attempt in BV

i think this is a great site the girl talkin is a bit hard to understand sometimes and maybe a bit slow?????? dont know if she can be speeded up i like the girl in the intro vid very nicely done, what i wasnt to impressed with and in my oppinion is letting you down here is the nav buttons they realy are a unsuitable something a bit more subtle perhaps and stick to one kind they kept chnging and i didnt like this,

i didnt go into it in too much deatail i.e spelling , links etc but i think this is a very good site and i realy like the fast loading vids etc good work and good luck
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Nice girl... I like the one where you can type in any word and she'll say it. i like these things just dont want to pay monthly hosting for a site pal. I couldnt make yours speak, she's already programmed... I like to make them say bad words... guess i still got some growing up to do... whenever I find a site with one of these I spend 15 minutes making it say the worst things. But nice edition to your site
      Lost-Angelz.com ****: http://www.lost-angelz.com/Lost-Angelz****off.html

Comment

lost angel:

you are bad

Comment

Unable to check your site on dial-up. Depending on your intended target users, this may or not be a factor.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Bill2006:

Do you mean it would not load the first page? The only things on that page are two directional buttons to 'dial-up' and 'high speed', and the SitePal character which is suppose to work fine with dial-up. The slower speed access was merely to satisfy surfers. Any serious clientel would have better connections.

Thanks to you others for responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Dayjack
              Bill2006:

Do you mean it would not load the first page? The only things on that page are two directional buttons to 'dial-up' and 'high speed', and the SitePal character which is suppose to work fine with dial-up. The slower speed access was merely to satisfy surfers. Any serious clientel would have better connections.

Thanks to you others for responding.
              Hi, on dial up it did not load at all. was not able to get to your Home page I am now checking from my pc (broadband) and its fine.
              -On this page http://www.e-webvid.com/Earphones.html, change the mouseover on the bar, the BV logo overlaps your text.
              -same page above has no title

Good work
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Also i beleive this is a nice addon for your site, but way too far from being called AI. AI means means a feedback response learning program: it teaches itself by trial and error, and as long as it gets human or software feedback, it "learns", meaning refining it's own response to the received reactions, following a learning process
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I made the mentioned revisions to Earphones. Thanks. I'm at a loss on the dial-up. The sitepal company says those figure files are small and work fine. Well, mine doesn't.

I used the term AI loosely, not knowing what else to call it.

Comment

Working...
                  X