Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help maybe somene know how to this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help maybe somene know how to this..

Hi,
    I have a question and maybe someone knows how to do that and can help J
    Ok what I’m trying to build is this
    when u go to a page and u open that it will ask you for a zip code and when u type the zip code let’s say 12345 a page open and if u put 11334 zip code a different page will open

What I’m trying to do is a district page so whoever is in CA will get CA info and whoever is in NY they will get only NY info
    Does anyone know how to do something like that? I hope I’m explaining it right

Thank you
    Danny
    Danny B.

Re: need help maybe somene know how to this..

Well; I am thinking that since you are confining your searches to a district, then there should only be around 12 or 15 zip codes to deal with.

With that in mind, I would use a "go menu" and manually enter the zip codes, and then link them to pages that you create; or, link them to pages of other sites.

That way, when the user visits your site, and they engage the drop down "go menu" they can choose the zip code they want to visit.

Of course, this will be all manually entered info. I do not know that there is any way to automatically make this happen. It would be nice, but usually you have to manually enter anything you want to make your website nice and useful.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Hi John

thanks for ur help i try that before with the go menu but it doesnt look good on the site i need it to be automatic and they have to put there zipcode there must be a way some how i just dont know how :(
      Danny B.

Comment

Something like this?

Here is a link to the demo

Comment

Working...
        X