Domain name availablility search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain name availablility search

Using Blue Voda I have started writing sites for businesses. I want to add a domain name availability search to the site so that potential clients can check if their domain name is available. Has anyone done this and if so what is the html code and method? Thanks

Re: Domain name availablility search

Check this out...................

or This........................
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Many thanks for this. John

Comment

If your looking to place the search on your own website pages then this might help.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

No, i haven't done this. Anyways thanks for this.

Regards,
          Raicol

Comment

Sorry , Haven't done this.

Regards,
            Raicol

Comment

Louisville's Rondo In The Spotlight

Louisville native Rajon Rondo is in the spotlight Thursday as many look for him to lead the Celtics to a win in the fourth round of the NBA finals.And before Rondo became an NBA star, he was a star on and off the court at Eastern High School.Marshall is an assistant principal at Eastern, but when Rondo was a student from 2000 to 2003, Marshall taught Rondo advanced English and describes what he thought when he first saw Rondo play a high school game.Marshall showed WLKY pictures of Rondo as homecoming prince in his freshman year and as a basketball powerhouse in every year he attended Eastern until he left as a junior in 2003.Marshall described Rondo's skills on the court as basketball magic.Marshall said Rondo told him he'd be playing up against players like Kobe Bryant one day."It's a contradiction, but it's a humble arrogance," he said."I think one of the reasons he stays humble is that at one point, no one even noticed him," said brother William Rondo. "At one point, people didn't believe in him and now everyone is finally taking recognition."William Rondo spoke to WLKY from Boston, where his entire family is doing more than just watching him play in the finals.Rondo left Eastern as a junior to spend his senior year at Virginia's Oak Hill Academy, a school that grooms talented athletes.His brother said Rondo will visit Louisville in early July.Rajon Rondo Jersey

Comment

Working...
              X