X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Problems

Hi Guys

Video guides show you the quick and easy way to refresh your kitchen. All Colours – All Styles. Next day delivery. Get FREE colour samples.

I started publishing a website yesterday, all was going great.

The index page and others published just fine.

I published a blank page called colours.html which worked fine yesterday, then today when I tried to upload the finished version of the page I could not overwrite the old version of the page.

I used FTP manager to delete the old version of colours.html thinking that this would help, however when I now try to upload even a blank page with the name colours.html the page uploads but then when I try and view the page online I get a 404 error.

Any ideas why this might be?

Thanks

Robert

Re: Publishing Problems

Update - Just discovered that the colours.html page has infact been publlished in php instead.

Yet when I first loaded the blank page with the same name, it was published in html

Therefore some of my pages are in html and others are php

Can anyone please suggest how I rectify this so that all pages are published in html ?

Thanks

Robert

Comment

All sorted thanks !!!

Comment

I changed ,saved and published a page (www.cursodemodelo.veronafilmes.com)
        but changes don't appear in the internet. awhat am I doing wrong?

Comment

Looks fine when I just checked - maybe you need to press F5 to refresh your browser?

Comment

Working...
          X