Novice Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novice Questions

Ok here it go's. I hope you guys have time to help a newbie in web design. So here is the story. I have created a web site for a local club and it went well. Love the Blue Voda software.
    So now I have another business wanting me to do something for them. One of them will be from scratch and one of them has a domain name that I will have to bring over to Vadahost.
    My first question is what kind of account do I need to build web sites for other business. Where they can be in control and if they want to cut ties with me afterword they can take control of it with no issues to the other web sites i have like the club site I have now.
    I think what I am wanting to say is will the extra domain names have there own passwords and stuff and be completely separate from the others? Or do I need a different hosting? Is this something that needs to be done with Reseller?
    Right now I just have a regular hosting account and one domain name
    thanks in advance to your response I am going to have lots of questions.
    Kentucky Wide Design

Re: Novice Questions

You can have a different domain on the same account with out issue. But, if you desire the other domain to have a seperate login and password you will need to purchase another account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Novice Questions

So I need to purchase a separate account like I have or would it better to go with a reseller account? I might be doing several of these?
      Kentucky Wide Design

Comment

Working...
      X