conversion software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conversion software

Hi, I was scared to try this software with my official documents. But this is awsomme... many features present--- image extraction, no need of reformatting, batch processing and partial conversion facility. Now everything is in order. Kewl!! Thanks docsmartz.....must visit: http://www.docsmartz.net/

Re: conversion software

Good Post!

This is extremely useful to convert PDF documents into Word for editing, unlike the other converters that create PDF's from other applications.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Good Post!

This is extremely useful to convert PDF documents into Word for editing, unlike the other converters that create PDF's from other applications.
      I knew I would find you if I searched long enough! Tried getting to that
      "campfire" early, early this morning, but it left too quickly! Just wanted you to know I didn't ignore your post. Things are still a little crazy but I'm sure it will all be resolved.
      Take care!
      Diana
      www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Originally posted by Diana View Post
        I knew I would find you if I searched long enough! Tried getting to that
        "campfire" early, early this morning, but it left too quickly! Just wanted you to know I didn't ignore your post. Things are still a little crazy but I'm sure it will all be resolved.
        Take care!
        You are so kind, Diana! You do know you have been missed, don't you?
        (Proof of that is how memorable you are to some lowly Forum Helpers! LOL)

I hope all is well, and that you are still having the fun you were promised!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X