Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Gif not showing on published site

Hi all

I am need of some help please. I am fairly new to all this so please be gentle with me.

I have created an animated gif using photoshop and placed into my index page. When i preview the site all seems to be working ok including the animated Gif. The problem is once i have published the page it doesn't show and only comes up with a picture box but no animation.

I have searched the forums but nothing has helped. I am not using a subdomain and have checked my hotlink protection which is disabled.
    any help would be great.

www.decor4kids.co.uk
    Craftaholic Supplies, The Home For All Your Papercraft Needs.

Re: Animated Gif not showing on published site

not sure why 2 of your pictures are not showing. if you want to send me the gif file to my email address, which is attainable through my website, i perhaps would be able to look further into your problem. also the image on the left side does not have any extension. it is listed as:
    image-2567141-10493534
    not sure what that is and again if you want to forward that image to me i can't try to help you out.
    hope to hear from you
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

You have named the animation new10%.gif. Take out the % symbol from the file name and re-upload both image and index page. This should sort your problem. I had the same problem and by doing this it corrected it.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thanks Mook25 that did the trick.

Mrmagoo144, the picture on the right is an Affiliate Banner Ad and seems to show ok for me. if its still not showing would you let me know so i can look into it, what browser you using?

Thanks all for the help.
        Craftaholic Supplies, The Home For All Your Papercraft Needs.

Comment

its working for me now
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X