help, lost bv, new computer, time to start over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, lost bv, new computer, time to start over

I have not worked on my bv site for several years, due to illness, now have a new computer, reloaded bv, but not able to load my old index page, or find it on my gig drive.
    how do i get back to my old page?
    rewrite over it?
    i remember how to run everything,spent an hour reseeing all the .tutorials
    I have loaded the newest version on my new computer, i am willing to re do all the pages,
    how do i start over?

its stupid, but please advise
    thnaks jkm

Re: help, lost bv, new computer, time to start over

Normally, Bluevoda files are located in My Documents, in Bluevoda folder. If you have your old pages in somewhere, you can put them in this folder. If you lost them all, you should start over from your index page. If you need more assistance, you can write.
    Feyza

www.sesan.org
    Self Representing Art Workers

Comment

If you can login to you C-Panel you should be able to download your files onto your computer and open them with BlueVoda. You may run into some problems with images but those will all be located in your images folders as well in your C-Panel.

That's a short workaround but it will get you started in the right direction.

- JRPC

Comment

I suppose JRPC means "Import" pages , directly from the site, which doesn't require access to cPanel.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X