can't republish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't republish

My hard drive died I lost all passwords and all my site creations. I recieved my password and username from support & all is well. I tried to republish my contact page but couldn't so I thought I would have to redo and republish my Index page. I did and it worked but when I go to my contact page to re publish it still will not let me.. I am assuming I won't be able to do my other pages either. I need to put pictures up of my upcoming puppies for sale. Help

Re: can't republish

links to the site and clarification about "it wont let me" What is IT doing or what error are you getting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No error message I just can't change the original page I first published. I have a "mom" page already on my site that comes up when I go to porteryorkies.com. I want to change it so since my hard drive died and I don't have any of my original stuff in blue voda I mad a new index page that let me re publish my original. When I now try to republish my other pages no error is shown. Just the original page that I had before my crash still shows.

Comment

Make sure the name of the page is exactly the same. E.g. Mom vs mom.

Your example 1
        Your example 2

In other words- Capitals vs Small letters.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Thank you....Thank you....that was my problem!

Comment

Working...
          X