clean web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clean web site

When I first noticed that my pictures was posting in the main web area and not in the folders provided for it. So now I have two pictures on my site and every picture is posted in the public html area, and in the folder itself. Does anyone have any I ideas I would love to hear them.

Re: clean web site

1. How to ask for assistance
    2. Following the above will allow us to "see" what the issue really is.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      1. How to ask for assistance
      2. Following the above will allow us to "see" what the issue really is.
      Sorry It has been a while'
      Gary Gaudin
      411info411.com
      As I said the pictures that I have placed in folders to keep my site neat and orderly is not helping as they post out on the Public.html If I am doing something wrong or if it is not possible I will have to think of something other I can do. Maybe delete the pictures I use only once. I don't know .I await your help. Thank you in advance.
      Gary Gaudin
      411info411.com

Comment

To Publish a Page with Images using BlueVoda, you use the INSERT > PHOTO command from the Toolbar (either menu Selection or Icon), and manually position that pre-formatted Photo/Image on the page as desired.

The normal Publish process of BlueVoda automatically adds this image in both the Domain's Root (public_html/) Directory as well as the Images Folder: it is simply how each page attributes (images, text, other elements, etc.) are managed according to coded functionality of BlueVoda. It is displayed both in the proper "Source" Images folder, and as individual page elements in the Root Directory -- as is required.

There is no "issue" with this duplication, and nothing for you to "clean up."
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X