Thoughts and Prayers for Alien, Family & Angie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and Prayers for Alien, Family & Angie

Words cannot express the heartfelt deepest thoughts as you go through today, one year since the passing of your loved one Angie. Always missed, never forgotten. Cherish her memory and let it live on, smile, open your eyes, love and go on. Always with you Garry, love to you and the children, always and if possible, more today. xox

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/vod...edication.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Alien, Family & Angie

Dude, you and your family are in my thoughts always but especially today. Much has happened to bring you all great joy but I know that today will still hurt a little. Loving wishes and strength to you all, my good friend. x

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Garry,

Keep the treasured memories safe and secure in the attic but not piled so high you cannot get out the door. Life's abundance does not run out, there are more good things to be experienced. Every day presents new opportunities to make more beautiful memories.

let the light shine
      best wishes 2009

Robyn

Comment

Dear Garry, Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you today..I will light a candle for you today.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hey Garry.. Hang in there...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Garry,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. Lots loving wishes and strength to you and your Family.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Garry you have our thoughts and prayers as well, sorry to hear about your loss.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

It is hard to believe it has been one year, My Friend, since your "Angel" Bride left us to shine her eternal beauty above us, and you know my heart is with you and the kids yet as you stumble through this befuddling time ......

As a new Light emerges in your life to illuminate the future with hope and gladness, I hope you find solace and strength for your soul to refresh and reflect the brilliance of your Love that endures even today to comfort and encourage you!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I would like to say a big thanks from myself and the kids, Aran, Gaby, Ben, Lara, Haley, and little cheeky face Jordan. to all of you who have taken the time to wish us well.
                  i have been here on vodahost for sometime and seen members come and go. and it has been like a second home. the likes of old timers

RaceFan20: with out whom i would still have my head stuck somewhere not pleasant. i still and always will appreciate what you did for us.

Vasili: oh with out your ability to scrabble my brains with your long words and even longer emails. i would still be a novice at flash design and reading the E.O.D.

Girlonthehill: what can i say but thanks Amanda you were a brick always and still are. and i still owe you a curry.

Naval: well just for being you, calm, collective, and moderating me in a nice and fair manner. though i did at times think, i was making three posts loosing 5, but thats my fault for winding spammers up.

Aliens Anonymous: for being my split personality.

and anyone else thats ever been on Voda Talk with a half descent question. good luck to you all on your quest.

Oh and i almost forgot.
                  LadyEye: without you i would not be where i am today, you have been their though thick and thin and along with Amanda where their for me when Angie was really ill, and you continued to be around aways in my mail box, and msn when so many friends disappeared. and the time we have spent together since has been so uplifting. Your a wonderful woman. Thank You from the heart of my bottom. the Stella's on you.

I have a video that i posted before, this is not been a easy one for me to listen to in the last year but with LadyEye by my side i have been ok.

Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
                  X