If you like Hip-Hop or R&B Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like Hip-Hop or R&B Music

I finally finished this bad boy. It's not completely finished yet but folks can buy and download instrumentals and listen to some music at least. I haven't tested using safari, netscape, or IE....only firefox so far. Any feed back from different browsers would be great. Also if you know anyone who might be interested, please pass along a link. Thanks to VH for all the tools, great promotions and awesome customer support!

Elevate Your Music
    HipHopTraxx
    Blue Diamond Marketing

Re: If you like Hip-Hop or R&B Music

First Class site, Sergeant First Class!

It will serve you well. Good example of creative cart design.

(PS - Check out my step-daughter's site)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi wgreene,

Wow what a fabulous site youve built there...on my AOL the music that plays when the page is loaded is all broken so cant get a real taste of the sound.

I tried IE to and that was fine for a little while then that went the same way ....ive no idea why that happens ..might be my old cranky pc ....lol

one other teeny weeny thing ....your paypal banner isnt inline with the vodahost banner it need to shift more to the left ...told you it was teeny weeny lol

Well done that man.. youve done a fantastic job!
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

wow thats some awesome site
        robobobo
        Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
        Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
        www.visionlandscapes.ie
        [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

Great site.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Great site, well done.
            ~Jan~

Jan's Place
            The Life n' Time's of Lady J'
            Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            God made man....then he had a better idea!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Nice site, the music works ok for me in Firefox.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
              royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Thanks to everyone who took the time to check out my site. I will also try downloading netscape to try. I apologize for the AOL broken music, I'm not sure why that is. However that is huge. I used a flash player to differentiate from most other sites. The flash player is supposed to instantly load and start playing "as" it is streaming to the cpu so there is no wait time to hear the music.

Now I just have to work on my SEO strategies. 1 step at a time!
                Thanks again for visiting!

Elevate Your Music
                HipHopTraxx
                Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                  First Class site, Sergeant First Class!

It will serve you well. Good example of creative cart design.

(PS - Check out my step-daughter's site)
                  Vasili, what great music. That's what I love to hear, talented artists who just love music. Is she currently on tour anywhere? I would love to set up a free artist page for her and I'd put a link to her site on her album cover. Just a thought but certainly very good music. Must say she's beautiful as well. I know your a proud step-father.

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
                  HipHopTraxx
                  Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by royb
                    Nice site, the music works ok for me in Firefox.
                    Hey Roy, thanks for taking the time to test, I appreciate it. How R things cross seas? Just curious....have a good one!

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
                    HipHopTraxx
                    Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Wilson-

She is just finishing up the last tracks for her newest CD, then probably moving to Miami for simplicity. She just wrapped up touring, her last was opening for (God! I forgot her name...really BIG HH star...in Atlanta, and before that Miami ...Missy E??), so she's back to the closet for a while.

On her site (in her Gallery...which I just noticed some pix aren't working..hmmm) are more of some of the people she works and hangs with, and you might see her Mom and her together in some. *We've been dating for almost a year now...I'm trying to wrap up my business 'machine' tight to get back to Florida to rebuild the family, thus: our meeting in Voda- my website(s) solution house!!

She's charted Billboard, is popular request throughout the SE, and does clubs selectively. I hope she keeps the momentum up. Glad you liked the site and all. There is not a lot of this genre in Voda yet....
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Awesome Visili,

I am happy for her! Yes, there is not much representation for that genre here at VodaHost. Hopefully I will be able to draw some people that take their music seriously to VodaHost. They have enough tools to make a good multi-media site if you know how to use them. Our company really wants to focus on helping promote others online. As big as our Industry is, there isn't a large online presence. I take that back, there is but I still think the bulk of up and coming artist's do not have an identity online and if they do it's very broad and unfocused. Thanks for the post and as far fetched as this may be, if your step-daughter ever has the free time and desire to do a promo for us, that would be sweet. I actually want our site to be balenced with HH, dance and R&B so we will just have to see how it all plays out. Check my links page tomorrow. I will have a link up to her site. Have a good weekend!

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
                        HipHopTraxx
                        Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

perfect site also the hormony of the colors are nice. With your site i begin to like Hip Hop Music

Comment

Originally posted by janset
                            perfect site also the hormony of the colors are nice. With your site i begin to like Hip Hop Music
                            Thank you for the kind words Janset. I guess it's all in how you present the music. So many are not really serious about it, so they don't put much effort into it. While I love producing music, I don't like a lot of the mediocre material out there that isn't even worth listening to. With that being said, you'll have to visit my site from time to time as more people sign up so that your next statement will be " I love this music" :) I will be adding a membership portion to the website shortly. Have a good weekend.

WG

Elevate Your Music
                            HipHopTraxx
                            Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Wilson-

Gotta be honest. I passed looking at your site as I am not into hiphop music. But......- you do it right! Really enjoyed it and bookmarked it. You did a first rate job on the site. What else more can I say- Very nice job. I wish you the best.

Andy
                              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                              X