still trying -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still trying -

I contacted yahoo and they said that I would have to wait until my subscription expires. Im on a monthly payment plan and it is to expire nov/29/05. will that be an ok delay for transfer? or will I have to begin the transfer over again.

Re: still trying -

Hi Kassi,

You do not have to wait for naything. Just tell them that you want to change your
    name servers. You are NOT transfering your domain name. If you are still having
    problems please open a support ticket and reference this thread.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Good Morning
      I have saved my main page as index thats the only word I use, and the others as accommodation,reservations,my_touroperators etc and I notice that it does not appear besides the way the file is saved as bvp
      is this the corect way or I have to save it with a domain name for examble

I understand also that when I link a page to index, i will see it only when I publish it.The only sign I have is the highlight
      I like a lot the Vodahost,please let me know how can I procede further

Best Regards
      Perseas

Comment

Hi,
        • Your home page should be named index as you have done so.
        • Your home page is now this link http://www.aktibeachclub.com
        • If you want to add a page, let’s say “clubs”. Create the new page & save as clubs the same as you did with your index, & publish.
        • To link to the club page from your home/index page, enter http://www.aktibeachclub.com/clubs.html as your link. And so on for all other links.

PS. I have a friend moving to Crete soon, what’s the broadband coverage like on the island?
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X