Text only link... no option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text only link... no option?

Hi, I am new to this forum, also web building and I'm not sure what my account id is.
    Does this mean that I will have too make a paid subscription or something to get help?

I downloaded the free web builder a while ago now but I didnt get round to useing it. I have recently joined this forum to learn about site building as I am now most interested in giving it a go. I have not got a domain name yet as the one I wanted is the title of someones book, oh well, will have to think on that one!

I couldnt see the members welcome board!!

Back to the topic...

When I tried to make a text only link from the left link menu, there is no option and all tool options are ticked but "link" is greyed out?

Any advice would be apreciated!

Thanks.

Dave~ GM

Edit... Oh, I have just read the sticky reguarding account id etc :)

Re: Text only link... no option?

Hello Dave

The BV Web Builder is free but to publish your pages online you need a Vodahost Account. But the fee is very small compared to the benefit you receive from Vodahost. This is the best hosting company online by far including functionality, support and help from your friends in this forum.

Text links are created by highlighting the text and then clicking on the hyperlink icon at the top of the tool bar. (The earth icon with the chain under it)I hope this is what you mean.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Re: Text only link... no option?

Thanks phil, thats the one :)
      I guess I should of viewed all of the tutorials!! *sighs*

No doubt, after I have visited many sites to get ideas on layout etc and played about with the site builder software, I will get myself an account!!
      I'm happy with what I have seen and read here so far and the forum is probably what I wanted to give me the kick I needed to make a start ;)

Cheers!

Dave.

Comment

Working...
      X