Best Way to save pictures for web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way to save pictures for web

What is the best way to save pictures (used as my templates) for the web? The color of some of the photos changes when using Mac vs. Pc so is there a certain format that will make it so that the colors appear uniform on all computers/browsers?

Chris
    Coreycarlsonmusic.com

Re: Best Way to save pictures for web

Well I never knew that (Well the Mac V PC Thing). I know that colours may vary slightly from PC to PC any way but providing you are matching to the exact RGB reference you should expect uniformity where ever you view your site.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Best Way to save pictures for web

Originally posted by cbaur09 View Post
      What is the best way to save pictures (used as my templates) for the web? The color of some of the photos changes when using Mac vs. Pc so is there a certain format that will make it so that the colors appear uniform on all computers/browsers?

Chris
      Coreycarlsonmusic.com
      Impossible to do, in that all screens will show a slightly different colour balance of an image & colours, otherwise all monitors would be the same price. Mac’s have always had a reputation for showing good graphics. That’s why many graphic designers use them. I believe that Mac’s also show at a slightly higher dpi on there screens.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X