title text has white background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• title text has white background

When placing a word over a photo, the background is white. In the past I've been able to make this transparent. Now I can't. Has something changed?
    See sample at www.HamiltonHomeReview.com to see what has worked in the past. Now, in new pages I create, the word "Home" has a white background.
    bob

Re: title text has white background

Hi Bob,

I just viewed your Hamilton Home review page. there is nothing absolutely wrong as you are experiencing.

Maybe it is your browser optimization which is creating the problem.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks but I know that page is okay. Take a look at this one if you don't mind. Don't worry about the missing pictures. It's the word "Home" that is causing the concern. I'd appreciate any input.

www.HamiltonHomeReview.com/mortgageinsurance.html

Thanks, Bob

Comment

it looks like you have imported a gif file but when you resized it or imported it you lost the transparent background. if you go here then you will see how the text was put on a transparent background thus losing the white that i behind the text.
        www.videopostcards.info/home_test.html
        just make a shape and make the shape transparent and then type in the text you want, save and publish it.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Transparency is the problem.

I agree with Mr Magoo. The second home has a solid white bg.

Just copy the "Home" text from the first page and paste it in your problem page. delete the Home with the white background.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X