Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Publishing why cant my files be in sub folders???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Publishing why cant my files be in sub folders???

Hi,
    I am having trouble publishing my site.

Is it ok if I have sub-folders that I publish along with my site containing images and rollovers and other slices??

My site does not want to cooperate unless I put everything DIRECTLY in the public_html folder on vodahosting server... however dreamweaver uploads all my images and stuff in the sub folders that they are in... and if I move the files manually the the pages have broken links to the files so they dont work.

any thoughts on the sub-folder issue?

Chris

Re: When Publishing why cant my files be in sub folders???

You can use ANY folder structure that you wish or require, there is absolutely no limitation.

BlueVoda places everything in the root folder, other website builders and HTML editors instead follow a different structure (folders for scc, images, includes, etc)

Its entirely up to you and the software you use.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X