This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial for "Login Tools"

Is there a tutorial for the Login Tools? I want to secure just one page using the "Protect One Page", but when I publish the page using that tool, I get a bunch of script lines on the browser above the intended page. (see below)

\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "
    \n"; echo "
    \n"; if($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') echo "The specified password is invalid!

\n"; else echo "This page is password protected.

\n"; echo "\n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo " \n"; echo "
    Login
    Password:
    \n"; echo "\n"; echo "
    \n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; exit; } ?>
    Adrian
    A-B Technology Group

Re: Tutorial for "Login Tools"

click the below to learn how to create a password protected directory in cpanel.

What is cpanel hosting. Cpanel is a web based control panel that lets you administer all aspects of your VodaHost account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Tutorial for "Login Tools"

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am not getting any help from the forum.
      I am implementing the user login thread that was posted by Naval Design. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...-tutorial.html
      I have all of my pages(all php) in one directory including the generated database.
      I have published all pages to their directory but upon accessing the admin page I get a "User database not found" notification on the page. The database is named with all lowercase and I have checked spelling carefully. On the link to the database from individual pages I have went as far as entering the complete URL rather than the ./database.php
      Still get the error message.
      I have no problems paying for help with this issue.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Working...
      X